Friday, May 21, 2010

Waiting for your call


On Wednesday, May 19th, just after noon, Dr. Olsen's secretary Rob emailed me

I would like you and Dr. Olsen to have a telephone conversation about your case and where we are to go from here. I would be happy to give you a call tommorow [sic] and setup [sic] an appointment time. I think it would be beneficial to the situation for that to happen. Please send a reply indicating whether that would be acceptable to you. Thank you.

to which I responded exactly seven minutes later

Rob,

A phone conversation would be wonderful!
Thanks.

Jason


What a wallflower I felt like, waiting all day Thursday and Friday for the phone call that never came!

Will Rob ever call to set up the telephone appointment? Readers of Olsen's Foibles will know that it's not a forgone conclusion. Not by any means. We will, of course, keep you posted.

Hat tip to Valkyrie's Life for the graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment