Saturday, May 22, 2010

Letter to Robert Olsen Inc and Kahan Law Firm

Dear Rob (Robert Olsen Inc) and Bob (Kahan Law Firm),

Dr. Olsen's office so seldom responds to communications or follows through on promises that sending emails, writing letters, etc., is usually a poor use of my time. Olsen's Foibles remedies that situation. Instead of typing over and over again information that's going to be ignored, I can simply link to it.

Bob, you'll probably want to read Kahan News! Exclusive to Olsen's Foibles!.

Vicky will want to read Vicky the Overbooker.

Rob, you and Dr. Olsen should probably read the whole blog. Not all the posts are on the first page; use the navigation bar on the right.

Despite the name "Olsen's Foibles" we look forward to publishing good experiences people have had with Robert Olsen Inc as well as our own unfortunately mostly bad ones. I hope you appreciate Olsen's Foibles in the humorous sense in which it is intended. The blog is therapeutic for me. If I didn't laugh about this I'd have to cry.

Best regards,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment